Thank you for visiting my blog! As you may know, I am going to Luoyang, China to visit Maria's Big House of Hope in August 2009 to care for orphans. This blog will reflect my journey through my travel to China and beyond - wherever God calls me. Please join me in caring God's children and orphans worldwide!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Application and More Information

The application for the mission trip came out on Wednesday. I just finished applying. If it is God's will and I go I will be happy, and, if not, I will be happy, too.

The trip is from August 1 through August 15. The trip will take place in Luoyang, China which is about 8 hours, by car, from Beijing. Participants will help with Maria's Big House of Hope, a private orphanage founded by Shaohannah's Hope for special needs babies. One day will also be spent at a state-run orphanage for older children.

For more information please visit here.

God Bless, Elizabeth

No comments: