Thank you for visiting my blog! As you may know, I am going to Luoyang, China to visit Maria's Big House of Hope in August 2009 to care for orphans. This blog will reflect my journey through my travel to China and beyond - wherever God calls me. Please join me in caring God's children and orphans worldwide!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thoughts...

As of today, I have raised all the money that I need to go to China! This excites me greatly because I wanted to find ways through God to raise the money. This weekend has been very rough, my grandmother passed away this past week and her funeral services were today and yesterday. She was very interested in my mission to help orphans in China and around the world. Although, she didn't see us often, she always wanted to know what our interests were and the thing that God was calling us to. My relatives shared with me that she talked about my trip to them in the weeks before she passed away. She sent me money to enable me to go on this trip. The second time she sent me money, I never got a chance to send her a thank you note before she passed away to be with the Lord. So, this August as I care for the children in China, I will care for them a bit more and love them a bit more just for her.