Thank you for visiting my blog! As you may know, I am going to Luoyang, China to visit Maria's Big House of Hope in August 2009 to care for orphans. This blog will reflect my journey through my travel to China and beyond - wherever God calls me. Please join me in caring God's children and orphans worldwide!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Daddy's Little Princess II



I just love this sweet girl! She was born in January and I spent the day with her! I love her to death! I am not sure how much information I can tell about her but she is wonderful. Her nanny was great in telling me as much as she could about her as possible despite the language barrier, there was a lot of pointing and motioning. She is the "Mei Mei" of the group (little sister).  I tried so hard not to fall in love with her but I am afraid that that is not possible! I wonder how much melatonin it will take to keep her quiet for 13 hours? I will never ever forget her. Ever. 

The sign is on one of the walls in the isolation room. I thought that it was perfect for this trip. 


Read the blog below for the whole "story".