Thank you for visiting my blog! As you may know, I am going to Luoyang, China to visit Maria's Big House of Hope in August 2009 to care for orphans. This blog will reflect my journey through my travel to China and beyond - wherever God calls me. Please join me in caring God's children and orphans worldwide!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Busy. Busy. Busy!

It has been a while since I last posted... almost a month, in fact! I have been busy with school, cross country, more school, more cross country, and lots of HOMEWORK! Starting back with school has helped me get into the "real" life again (although, I do want to keep China and the children I saw and met there on my mind)... I am planning on going on a mission trip somewhere next summer and am praying continuously about it. I am currently taking Chinese, whether this is the country that I feel God is calling me to or not, I cannot say. I do know, however, that He has great plans for me!