Hey, everyone!
We are back at Hope Healing Home. Right now, its about midnight and we are watching a meteor shower, how many people can say that they saw one in China? I am still having a great time and am enoying seeing God work in His mysterious ways.
We got back to Beijing on the bullet train at about 11:30 p.m. last night and arrived in Bei Wu at about 12:30. Today we headed to Bethel Center for the Blind near Beijing. The bus ride to there was very interesting. We were almost on the freeway, when our bus broke down at the toll booth, after about an hour and a half of bus fixing (and trading buses two times, only to end up on the same bus again), we headed on our way. I fell asleep (even though it was 95 degrees and the AC was working) and woke up to the tune of "Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord". I thought "Hmm, this is weird" and didn't think about it. That was until we were given an amazing concert by some of the children at Bethel. The second song that they sang was "Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord"! It was amazing! God was trying to show me something here in China.
I have to go, but be sure to check out http://bethelchina.org to see more information about Bethel!
God Bless, Elizabeth