Well, as you know, I am home from China! It was a very exciting trip and I hope to go back, in fact, I will go back next summer! There was not much in China that I did not like. Yes, its a hectic and dirty but I love it just the same. I made a little video to tide you all over until I can majorly update this thing.
Also check out the Show Hope Blog , there's a picture of me and Roger! Check it out --> here.
I also wanted to share the newest Maria's Big House of Hope video. Many of the kids, including June, are ones that I played with and cared for!
Maria's Big House of Hope from Show Hope on Vimeo.
The sad reality is that orphans with special needs never receive the love, care, and hope for which they are so desperate. These precious, beautiful children are dying alone, without love and without hope. But there is hope.
Every month, Maria’s Big House of Hope, located in Luoyang, China, will provide more than 120 special needs orphans with essential, holistic care. Generous hearts and Show Hope sponsors just like you, right now, are bringing hope and saving the lives of orphans through Maria’s Big House of Hope.