Thank you for visiting my blog! As you may know, I am going to Luoyang, China to visit Maria's Big House of Hope in August 2009 to care for orphans. This blog will reflect my journey through my travel to China and beyond - wherever God calls me. Please join me in caring God's children and orphans worldwide!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Where is the LOVE?


I was listening to this song today. The song is written by a non-Christian band, the Black Eyed Peas, who are known for their, well, not so nice songs. But this song really gets me... why would they write it? While I was listening to it, I thought of all of the non-Christians wondering the same question, "Where is the love?" The more I think about it, the more I understand. WE are supposed to show them the LOVE that only GOD can give! Unfortunately, as Christians, we don't show the love to the people that need it, the homeless, the poor, the people who have different thoughts - thoughts on marriage and politics, feelings, families, religions, races than we do. These are the people that Jesus, our Savior, hung out with and He showed them the LOVE! We need to show them the LOVE that the Lord, our Father, showed to us!

To watch the video click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJpyskHMwRs